[TITLE]

Главная | Медиа | Галерея | Статьи | Группа | Тексты | Сайт | Ссылки | Гостевая | Магазин | Форум | Регистрация | Вход

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Zebr, Orange, AVA, Naivno  
Форум » Оффтоп » Любые музыкальные группы » Oh No! Oh My!
Oh No! Oh My!
kn0xvelleДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 20:05 | Сообщение # 1
Satellite AvA
Статус: Offline

Участники: Greg Barkley, Daniel Hoxmeier, Joel Calvin, Tim Regan
Жанр: Indie
Родной город: Austin, TX
Студии записи: None

The kids in Oh No Oh My started playing music when they were just fourteen years old, and all of them play at least three different instruments. Daniel (Guitars, Banjos, Accordions, Keys, Wurlitzers, Tambourines, Hand Claps, Percussion, Sampling, Programming) and Joel Calvin (Drums, Keys, Hand Claps, Sampler, Tambourines, Bells, Shakers) were best friends growing up; Greg Barkley (Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Banjos, Accordions, Rhodes, Wurlitzers, Keys, Hand Claps, Percussion) joined the boys after Daniel and Joel “stole Greg from his previous band”, and most recent addition, Tim Regan (Keys, Locks, Bolts, Wurlitzers, Rhodes, Syths, Guitars, Vocals), rounds out the band’s bubbly-folk-meets-indie-pop sound.

The Between the Devil and the Sea EP is a collection of previously unreleased songs. Although some are already live favorites, they are slight departures from how many know Oh No Oh My. On Between the Devil and the Sea, Oh No!Oh My's often described tongue-in-cheekiness isn’t as much apparent as in popular demos like “Walk in the Park” and “Jane is Fat”. Here, we find the band at its most earnest: bright and not so much hopeful, as open to future events. Daniel described the “unintentional themes” of these decidedly fun, yet earnest recordings: “With this EP, we had an youthful openness about what the future might bring. Not dreaming, but considering all of what could be… watching things unfold as they will, and being fine with it

Oh No! Oh My! (2006)
Between The Devil And The Sea
Dmitrij Dmitrij EP (2008)

Do It Yourself!

Форум » Оффтоп » Любые музыкальные группы » Oh No! Oh My!
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Niker & Fluid © 2006-2007 Бесплатный конструктор сайтов - uCoz 
AVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAVAAAVA